Please get involved!
You can assist Ethiopia’s emerging young leaders. By extension, you’ll support the development of the country’s less prosperous regions and communities.
- Volunteer. Do you run a successful business in Ethiopia or abroad? Do you hold expertise in a specific trade, such as carpentry, plumbing, welding, masonry, or electrical work? Are you an educator in business or community and economic development? Join our Volunteer Professionals Roster.
- Donate. Perhaps you are an expatriate who has found success overseas, who wishes to contribute to the country’s economic development. Perhaps you’ve traveled to Ethiopia or adopted Ethiopian children and want to give back. We’re a small organization, and even the smallest donation makes an impact. Here’s how.
- Sponsor a student’s education
- Contribute to the YESSERA microenterprise revolving loan fund
- Help establish YESSERA Internet Cafe & Computer Training Center
- Visit and Advocate. If you’re in Addis Ababa, please stop by and learn more about our young leaders and their accomplishments. If you’re halfway around the world, you can keep in touch through our blog, email updates, our Twitter feed, or our Facebook page. We want to hear from you! Stay in touch!